The PowerShell® with NEW Extended Life Battery
The PowerShell just got better with the NEW Extended Life Battery!
The PowerShell turns your Z1™ into a totally self-powered cpap solution perfect for travel, camping, or just battery backup while at home. Just insert the Z1™, put in a Extended Life Battery and you can get a full night’s sleep of cord-free cpap. This is the only fully integrated cpap battery available.
The NEW Extended Life Battery has twice the battery capacity of the original Overnight Battery, so even at the highest settings (20 cmH2O, Z-Breathe 3) cpap therapy should last 8.9 hours.* With lower pressure settings you should get even longer therapy.
* Results were obtained via bench testing under simulated operating conditions. Actual run time may vary due to machine settings, machine pressure, and personal breathing. Lower pressures will result in longer battery operating times.
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z1™ power adapter
- Insert the Extended Life Battery module and the Z1™ to create an integrated form-factor.
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.
- Factory installed upgraded firmware ensures complete charging of
- Extended Life Battery.
|Dimensions||159 × 102 × 75 mm|
|Power Input Range||
5C – 35C (41F – 95F)
Sea level to 8,000 ft (auto adjusting)
|Operating Relative Humidity||
10-80% RH, non-condensing
Compatible w/ IEC 60601-1-2
YES Complies w/ RTCA DO-160G Standards for In-flight use
2 Years (6 months-battery)
99,4 Watt hours (Wh)
|Battery Life Indicator||
YES – scaled and integrated on Z1 Display
Tags: PowerShell, unplugged
Need Help? Or do you want to leave feedback?
- 34.00 € incl. Vat
- 10.50 € incl. Vat
- 11.55 € incl. Vat
- 336.00 € incl. Vat